OK CAN I VENT!?

Ok so this is how my day has been. I wake up after getting NO sleep because my husband is out of town for work again and I can't sleep when he's not here. Anyways I wake up to a toddler that you would have sweared I had been starving to death by the way he was screaming at me. Then When I was doing laundryI here the front do slam shut. I come running think someone just came through the door and may have a gun or something and see my 22 month trying get the door open AGAIN. I say again because he had already let the dog outside. He can open every lock and door in the house and not even baby proof things can stop him. So I get him playing with his blocks and watching a movie long enough hopefully to mop the floors and make the beds. aaannnt wrong. He decides to take his potty chair apart and use it as a stool to reach the tooth paste and eat a half a tube of it. So I call posin control and they tell me he will be fine. Just maybe some throw up and a tummy ache. Good knews is that was 10am and it is now 6. So I'm thinking since it is to cold I will take him to the mall to play in the play area.He obviously needs to let some steam out. I get there and there are tons of kids in there but I think what the heck. They were all LITTLE kids when I went in there. We are there for maybe 10 mins, when this trash woman just drops here kids and what looks like a 10 year old off and goes shsopping. Well the 10yr old soon takes over the slide pushing any kid down that comes near it. A father sees this and trys to stop it. The kid goes gets it's mom and then the 2 parents are argueing. I leave just as paul bart and his other mall cop friends arrive. So I walk around do a little shopping stop at VC for the hubby does come home*wink*wink*. When we get home instead of going straight to makeing dinner I find I have to clean up again. Why you ask? Because the DOG dragged trash all over the house. Including dirty diapers that he's never touched before. So now i am typeing DS is eatting dinner and the dog is outside whinning to get back in because he knows we are eatting and he is in trouble. So here's hoping that the next 2 hours before my son goes to sleep are peaceful and I get some sleep. Can't wait for DH to get home tomorrow. Next time he's packing the baby with him.

PS thanks for reading all that.

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• OMG!!!! You really had a bad day today, so funny. I mean not laughing at you, but kids will put you through a lot, and hopefully you'll sit back later, and laugh about it with your husband. Believe me, I had times where I have to call my sisters or mom and vent too. Put them to bed, and run a nice hot bath, make sure they're asleep first, and get ready for round two the next day because girlfriend, it never stops.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I don't miss those toddler days at all. But hey, I made it through, and you will too! Good luck!
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Hugs . . . oh mama! You have had a loooonnngg day! I hope you get some relief soon!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• oh man! i feel for ya! sorry to hear about this. hope your day gets better or got better at the least
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Oh my....just breath!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Just imagine if you had twins!
    Noosa

• Oh I forgot to put he tried to eat the dog and when I tried to tell him that's not nice we don't do that he said "doggy taste nice mama." Thanks, everyone I knew what I was getting into but that still somedays I wonder if I'm going come out it with a single hair left on my head, LOL.
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011