What is the latest joke that your husband played on you?

My husband and I always make fun of each other... it is our way of showing affection.. nothing mean or hateful... the latest joke the man said to me was "If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong!" Hahaha...hehe..hmmm very funny! Sarcastically speaking.. but it was a good one...(he got it out of a mag.. how original!) Interested to see others answers!

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• My sweetie said your mans' remark was preftty good and he will have to remember it. :-) Getting frustrated with me moving his things to where I thought they should be and him not being able to find them, he decided to give me a dose of my own medicine and took my new I-Pod and put it in one of my desk drawers. It took me about a week before I had mentioned it to him, he asked if I was frustrated looking for it, laughed and told me where it was. You gotta have fun :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Awesome! On their side.. Not so much on ours... but glad we can joke. :D Makes life interesting. :)
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2011