Who is doing a baby book?

Thinking about doing one so I can remember certain things about pregnancy.
Opinions?

jessiskinner200

Asked by jessiskinner200 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have one from DS. I also wrote a journal about the day to day prego things. It's nice for me to look back on and read. I think he will like one day too.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• it's a good way to keep those memories, it can get a bit hectic though. just remember to take lots of pictures and write things down.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yeah I'm starting a scrapbook for day one - to one year for all his firsts and what not :)
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• This is my 5th and I am doing it finally since I never did it before. I have a day by day pregnancy book and I jot down a little something every day so I won't forget. I also plan on taking a belly pic every week after I start to show and plan to take a picture of the baby every day for the 1st year. I'm only doing so much because I literally did nothing like it with my other 4. I'm also having a baby shower this time around and I've never done that before either.

I did keep a weekly journal when I was pregnant with my 1st. Started around 30 weeks and I wrote until she was a few months old. I was a teen mom then and it's really cool to look back and see what my thoughts were back then. I allowed my daughter to see it last year for her 10th birthday. I'm sure she loved it because she kept it in her room long after I gave it to her. But my 1 year old found it and ripped some.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I got a great one from Target's; it's Carter's I believe. I'm not the scrapbooking type, and this book is pretty laid out. You just fill it in and add pictures! They had girl and boy ones...mine has a little elephant on it =]
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Aw and I love Targets baby stuff. Now I'm going to have to go to Target and get one :)
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I did one. My friend actually bought me a book that is like a baby book but it was for pregnancy. I kept all the cards from my doctor's office, everything they gave me, all my u/s pics...they are all in there.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i have a winnie the pooh baby book from kmart that is all ready almost completely filled out with everything from my pregnancy...minus some pics i have to put in...just waiting for him to come on so i can finish it up...its sooo much fun
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I've gotta get one really soon so I can start doing one :)
    jessiskinner200

Comment by jessiskinner200 (original poster) at 7:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• its a very good idea and you will cherish it forever
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 6:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2011