Life has a sense of humor..............

I've written many posts about my niece(s) who I Love just as if they were my own, but their mommy and I have had a lot of conflicts.

Things are getting much better, but I'm sure that things will always be interesting.

A few years ago the house next door to them was up for sale. We looked at it and were thinking about buying it, but it sold pretty quick during the whole 'tax return for 1st time buyers time'. When it sold I felt like my SIL was rubbing it in, saying things like
'oh they are the PERFECT neighbors, exactly who we wanted to move in, they even have a little girl the same age as (niece #1)'

The perfect neighbors little girl turned out to be less than perfect (I'm being nice) and they packed up and moved away in the middle of the night.

So we're looking at the house again as I chuckle to myself.
So assuming all works out and we buy the place, this could be a wonderful thing, or maybe it will give me a lot of material to write vents about on here.

Guess I don't have question as much as I wanted to share my chuckle.
We'll see how it all goes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• If you do get the house I hope that things go smoothly between the two families =) either it will bring you two together or hopefully not apart! Either way good luck with it all!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• This made me smile. Thanks for posting. : )
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Looking forward too your first vent/post about your 'new neighbors'.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• This should be very interesting!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Ha HA thanks for posting, sounds like someone I know, good luck hope you get the house!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:09 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• lol. good luck
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Now I'm dying to know what the neighbors were really like! *gg*
    SusanTheWriter

Answer by SusanTheWriter at 10:59 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• well, not too much to tell about the neighbors, after all SIL said about them they didn't want to say much :) It was mostly that they didn't like they having loud music on the deck, Niece didn't like the little girl so much, something about her being mean from what I was told. I guess the little girl doesn't play nice with others and my SIL did have a few colorful phrases to describe her :P

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all can work out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2011