Have you ate your turkey yet? and how have you preparing it? and what on your dinner table for food?

My turkey is in the oven. and i am baking my pie and made corn bread and just waiting to make the smash potato

and waiting for my daughter to come back. her grandparents took her to my uncle places.
and they are not coming back until hour later.

so how you celebrating and how the preparing?

happy thanksgiving
i hope you and your family is safe and enjoy the food

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We ate around 3pm (local time). We had turkey (which I cooked in one of those oven bags in the oven...very tender and juicy), ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes and 2 kinds of gravy, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, baked beans, corn, asparagus, cheesy broccoli and rolls. I'm stuffed.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• we ate lunch and dinner,
    we baked one bird and fried the other
    as side dishes - acre peas, turnip greens, mac n cheese, cornbread, dressing, giblet gravy, sweet potato souflet, broccoli n cheese cassorole, squash cassorole, smoked chicken and ribs, green bean cassorole

as dessert - blueberry yum yum, rum cake, jello pudding, cherry cake
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 27, 2008