Sex and Music adult content

Do you listen to music during sex? What's your favorite type of music to listen to during sex? Favorite song?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I never have. We usually either have the tv on or it is muted.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I don't think we have ever done it to music its usually the tv.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We have but honestly I don't remeber what was playing or even what kind of music it was...the radio? I agree it's usually the TV though.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes..

The music we listen depends on the mood we are in or trying to set. We listen to things like: Niyaz, Lords of Acid, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, Ministry..........
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• ^^ i can only imagine what kind of sex they're having lol
    Anonymous

• depends, sometimes it's music, sometimes the tv, sometimes nothing. We usually listen to slow jams or R&B
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Okay ladies... Curiosity is killing me.. and will most likely bite me in the ass... lol

We have never had sex with the tv on. So, I just have to ask......... Is it distracting? I mean, do either of you ever catch yourself watching what's on tv (or catch each other)? I know I know, what a stupid question on my part.. But, I have to ask it.................. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• For all the music that HAS to do with sex, no, we don't listen to it while having sex. I'd get distracted. We don't watch TV either, for the same reason. Although, we have watched porn together, and had sex in the middle of watching. We got so wrapped up in each other, I don't think much could have distracted either one of us.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• no, its usually the tv, but music sounds sooo much more romantic. might have to try that. what do you think the best music is?
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 8:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• OP's question...Enigma's LSD CD...Lovin' me some Return to Innocence while making love :D

Pixie...yes, it can be very distracting...sometimes I have to pause him so I can turn the TV off or turn volume down because I'm getting too distracted. But then there are other times where it wouldn't bother me if a bomb was going off next to our bed!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2011