Im 20 wks pregnant and i want to color my hair,im just not sure if is ok to do it or not

cateyes-76

Asked by cateyes-76 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Check with your doctor. I would highlight my hair, they told me nothing that touches your scalp.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It's fine. Also if you go to a salon, there are alot of natural formulas that you can choose from as well.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• just do it. its perfectly fine.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Thanx Ladies
    cateyes-76

Comment by cateyes-76 (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• that is a question you should ask the doctor because my doctor said that i wasnt allowed to dyemy hair. they something that was in the dye would harm the baby.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Yes you can color your hair while being pregnant. Make sure the room is well vented as you dont want to smell the fumes. Hair color isnt as aggressive as it once upon at time was.Technology has help with major improvements. Its actually quite friendly towards the environment and humans. But the smell may make you sick to your tummy but wont harm the baby. you can also put a towel over your face to help filter the fumes. Enjoy being pregnant, its a wonderful time to feel beautiful. Congratulations!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2011