Swiss cheese

I have some ham leftover and I remmber seeing a recipe once here that called for ham swiss cheese and I cant remember what else, do you guys know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I don't know what your are talking about but i take ham and swiss or pepper jack cheese, a slice of tomatoe and some dijion mustard between 2 slices of bread. Then I take butter, parmesan cheese, and minced garlic mix it up and spread it on the outside of the bread. Then grill like grilled cheese. i serve it with potatoe or veggie soup.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It might have been veal cordon bleu. It is veal, ham, & swiss cheese rolled up and covered with bread crumbs then cooked. There are tons of recipes online for it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Maybe chicken cordon bleu - pound out boneless skinless chicken breast. Top with a slice of ham and a slice of swiss, roll up, and bake til done. You can roll the rolls in panko or cracker or bread crumbs first. You can also slit the chicken & stuff it instead of pounding & rolling.
    Anonymous

• chicken roll ups maybe. roll a slice of Swiss cheese and a slice of ham in a pounded thin boneless chicken breast. make a sauce out of melted butter, white wine, and dijon mustard pour over and bake at 375 until done, baste frequently.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011