Is something wrong with the fact my fiance doesn't turn me on but my I frequently have dreams about my ex? adult content

mzangie1011

Asked by mzangie1011 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm there in my marriage and unfortunately always have been. With that knowledge I should have backed out of the marriage, because this isn't fair to my husband. It's wrong, but happens, and you're not married yet so you have a chance to fix it.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 7:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yeah I would not be getting married if I were you. I wish I could go back and change it now. So if you don't get turned on by him I would get out before you are stuck
    jenlou9686

Answer by jenlou9686 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Its crazy though, because I really do love my fiance, but since I got pregnant his touch irritates me to no end and a lot of times at night when he wants to, I don't and I end up dreaming of my ex. And I get scared because I know if I'm really tired I talk in my sleep, I would hate for him to hear the wrong thing.
    mzangie1011

Comment by mzangie1011 (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• maybe it just has to do with pregnancy, because i get that way sometimes too.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I hated my husband during my last pregnancy lol this one he has been lucky! and we still need to work on our sex life.....and we are going on 4 years. it used to be a big deal to me but we have our whole lives and he says "we are still in the infancy of our relationship together and it will always be getting better" and i fully believe him. I thank God for him all the time and could not be happier with anyone else! (this IS marriage number 2 after all) If you love him you can work that out. well - i guess that's assuming when you actually DO do it, he makes you "melt" We suck at foreplay and excitement but once the ball gets rolling there are no complaints!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• yea. when it comes to foreplay and everything we hit dead ends as well. he's twice my age so what i'm used to doing to set the mood doesn't work on him he is a lot simpler than that and i guess that has a big toll on everything too. what he considers sexy is a little boring to me.but I will be his third wife so I guess I just have to adjust and pray for the best after I have this baby.
    mzangie1011

Comment by mzangie1011 (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It might just be pregnancy but keep an eye on those feelings because sometimes their not there for no reason and it doesn't necessarily mean that u should be with your ex just maybe with someone other than your fiance
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Now, when you say dream, do you mean actually sleeping dreaming, or fantasizing before you go to sleep dreaming? If you're asleep and you dream about your ex, our brains are working out issues while we are sleeping. Your ex's face is a familiar face, so that is probably why you specifically dream of him. This does not mean you want him back. Its also pregnancy dreams. They are pretty bad. If you are worried you'll talk in your sleep, talk to your fiance about it.

As to not feeling turned on by him...its definitely the pregnancy, unless you were never really turned on by him before (which, since you're pregnant, I'd venture to say its the former rather than latter). Some women want sex ALL the time, some women there's no change, and others just do NOT want to be touched/messed with AT ALL while they are pregnant.

All in all, you need to have a sit down with your fiance and chat with him about everything.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Whoa, whoa, wait a second! You said your fianee's touch irritates you? That is a hallmark sign of a nutritional deficiency associated with pregnancy. Increase your zinc, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids through food sources and you will most likely see improvement in your situation.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• sorry ever been there my husband turns me on just fine!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 29, 2011