what your most thanksful for this year at Thanksgiving

I am most thankful that i have my family and friends around me and mostly that my daughter is growing up as she suppose to.

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Holidays

• I'm thankful that my 86 year old Dad is in good health. I have a great relationship with my 2 sisters. My daughter is healthy, happy and doing well in school. And I'm thankful for my wonderful boyfriend who is the sweetest and kindest man on this earth (tough to beat out my Dad - but he manages to).
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• The good health of my family and the blessings that God bestowed upon me
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 6:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I am thankful for my children. I had to leave them with my mother for a year to go work OTR as a semi driver. I am home for good now and I have them with me. I am also thankful for a home. My children and I were homeless from March until mid-September of this year. I am thankful that my SO and I were able to work our way back to each other. He is a good man....drives me nuts but I love him!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I am so thankful to have my parents still with me and have such a wonderful loving family. I am thankful that even though I am not working God has brought me through this challenge by giving me what I need to make it. I am happy, I have a peace of mind, Im back in school, I have a home, clothes on my back and food in my pantry and a reliable vehicle. Im so blessed and thankful for all of that.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 9:09 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• There is so much I'm thankful for this year. I am thankful for the health of my daughter and the baby I am carrying now. I am thankful I got to wake up with my SO this morning as a family instead of him being across the country working like last year. I am thankful to be working and for the education that helped me find a job so quickly in today's market.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I am thankful that my 11 month old son got to spend time with the four other generations on his fathers side. His great great grandmother who is 98, Great Grandmother who is 72, Grandfather who is 49, and Dad. It is so wonderful that he gets to experience five generations. I am also very thankful that everyone is healthy and happy in my family.
    cmabbott

Answer by cmabbott at 11:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• That my family is close and healthy.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I'm thankful for my son and I am very thankful I decided not to do adoption and for a loving boyfirend ( who I get along with and we dont get sick of eachother lol) and a big ol lovin family. and that I went to school this semister bc other wise I would of got evicted from my apartment so I think I have a lot to be thankful for.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 28, 2008