Need Friends in Houston area

My DH works the majority of the day and pretty much everyday of the week. I'm not from Houston so I don't know a lot of people here. I would like to connect with some moms in my area that either have young children or are around my age. Right now I do "mommy & me" days with an old friend and her son. I would like meet some more moms that would like to go on our outings with us.

mzangie1011

Asked by mzangie1011 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You might meet someone at the local library's story hour and try meetup.com to search for play groups and moms' groups
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Go on line to cafe moms and find a mommy group that shares your age and interest. Then get connected with those moms in your area.
    mommylynne

Answer by mommylynne at 7:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2011