Should I BE PISSED or should I JUST USE THIS AGAINST HIM adult content

okay I was just informed that my Ex's whatever you want to call her (me being nice tonight since I have every urge to trash talk, bash & hate talk her right now) has pictures that I took of my Ex the day he meet his son... up on her page... saying this is my fiancée & his son Connor... One I didn't give her permission to use my photo's let alone last I knew since I got made a him & confronted that low life dead beat about her going around stating that Connor was her son... back in FEB. he hasn't contacted me or anything to find out about his (so called son *who only appears to be his when it suits him* ^I know that Connor's his^) since then but he keeps threating to take him & that all never see him... ugh sorry I am venting yet I just don't understand
any ideas on what i should do ... should i confront him about it or should i get the link & print it & use it against him in court when he tries to deny him since i filled my DOR case & it was granted? please some advice here...

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• First let me say I'm so sorry that you are going thru this. I went thru a similar situation where my fiance's ex posted his pictures on her myspace page saying that it was her husband and frequently reffered to our daughter as her step child. At the time I wasn't so nice so I said my peace to her. But I did confront him about it and I suggest you do the same, but print out the link and pictures as well for court.
    mzangie1011

Answer by mzangie1011 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• thank you both... i am really trying not to be a bitch but i mean seriously if you gonna post it in YOUR FAMILY ALBUM at least inform them that it isn't your baby together
    & mzangie1011 i do have it printed & i made two copies but as far as confronting him its a loss cause since he screams at me & calls me a bad mother... & an unfit parent but im just gonna try to breath & pray this night gets better
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Use it agenst him. Men should not be able to claim their kids when it suits them. They should be your always.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i plan on it it is agitating me so much right now... it's been over a month since he's asked about his *so called son* as he says... i just don't get it... it's just not right
    any man can make a baby but it takes a REAL MAN to be a FATHER & i am sticking by that... a 100% true & obviously my Ex isn't a REAL MAN or a FATHER... in my eyes i am gonna breath now
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• well obviously they saw this & removed the pictures since there are no pictures there anymore... oh well i printed it before it was taken down
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011