I had to much to drink at my party my sil was having

apparently i said . DO you think I should get an abortion if i end up pregnant bc i forget my pill for a few days. I TOTALLY PRO LIFE.. how do i say sorry. an email MAYBE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• No, i would laugh & say "wow, i was drunk" no biggie....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would hthink an email would be OK. Or a phone call.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• TOO much TO drink.
    Time to grow up, little lady. :-) And I mean that in the nicest ,most helpful way. Too much drinking is immature and gets ya in a whole lot of trouble.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I dont know...just tell her you were drunk. I don't think it's a big deal. BTW please dont get an abortion.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Oh girl, I would always accidently drink too much and say embarrassing, out of character things. When me and my husband first got together we drank a lot all the time socially. I would always take it too far and most of the time I would not try to justify my words or actions. Is it your sister in law you said that to, or a huge group of people?? If it was one person in particular I would definitely apologize for drinking too much. The times I have confrunted the people I felt a whole lot better and at least they knew I was embarrassed and did not mean it. Needless to say I don't drink anymore bc I just can't stop after 2 or 3 and then I go over board and get full out Snookie wasted. (ew)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Anyone who has ever been drunk has said something stupid,wrong,embarrassing... etc... It's just what happens. lol. I dont really think you have anything to apologize for... its not like you insulted or tried to assult anyone lol. Laugh it off.. I'm sure anyone who knows you well enough knows that you wouldnt actually have an abortion.
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 7:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would try and let it go. I have the same tendency so I don't drink at family parties....
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 7:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• just apologize for ur actions and avoid making excuses
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 5:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2011