Is it just pregnancy hormones?

ugh, i'm so irritated with my SO right now. his jaw and teeth were hurting him (he has titanium plates in his jaw and felt a pop) so i told him to make a dentist appointment. he ignores it and just looks up the number to urgent care, why would a freakin doctor do anything with your teeth and jaw? so, he calls our neighbors wife and has her get him an appointment because SHE said he needed to go to the doctor. i'm a medical assistant, so is she, why the hell is he listening to her and not me? so guess what, he goes in (wasting money we don't have right now) and they tell him to go to the dentist! just like i told him, ugh.

so he goes to the dentist, and has been there for 2 hours, an hour of that is waiting for an authorization number to get approved for his surgery, ok, i worked front office too, when the chick gets that info, she needs to fax it to the surgeon along with all the other papers that need to be sent there before he can have his surgery, there is no need for him to be there, so i tell him that (we need groceries, i have no toilet paper right now, and am pregnant, i pee every 5 seconds!) he got upset with me and was like, she's doing a lot for me, that was rude to say that...wtf? ugh, i just needed to vent, this his pregnancy hormones, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• hormones tend to make little things into big things, so yes I think so
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• With my last pregnancy I was REALLY mean to me SO and it was hell for him, and me too really. I mean I didn't want to totally freal out over nothing but I did it all the time, everyday. This pregnancy has been much better for him. I gor Screaming P.O.'d today when he asked me " do you really need an onion to be able to eat that? Isn't the same without it?" and just kept going on lol and he slapped my butt the other day and i literally jummped up and down stomping in the kitchen and said "SH****T. Ypu KNOW I hate that!..WHY would you do that, I hate you sometimes!" lol yeah OVERBOARD, I lknow lol but it has only happened a few times with this preg. My poor 8 year old has gotten some really mean lash outs and then I cry about it - it will all be over soon!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 8:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm irritated with my dh as well ugh don't you love being prego lol
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 8:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• lol, i'm glad i'm not the only one! i usually like it when he's off, but dang, i can't wait for him to go back to work tomorrow :-/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• trust m this is all going to pass when you hold that bundle of joy in your hands. ve bn thr done tht
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 5:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2011