Is it normal to be spotting for 3 days after intercourse ?

Ive been spotting for 3 days now after I had sex on friday im not having any pain with or passing clots or tissue im 15 weeks and 3 days ive already been to the ER twice on saturday and today and they said it could of been from the sex or Im losing the baby and to think about losing my child makes me worried they did a ultrasound and baby is fine but they said the baby can look fine now and I can lose it in the next 3 days if its a miscarriage but most likely it could be from sex but have any of you ladies been through this before .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Refrain from having more sex until you can get in to see your OB. It could be that your placenta is low (which the OB will be able to see with ultrasound), and you may have to avoid having relations until birth.

I am keeping positive thoughts that you will not miscarry . . .

Hugs.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would call my OBGYN if I were you but mine told me it was normal. I had to have an ultrasound to be sure everything was okay but it is better to be safe. Good luck to you Momma.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2011