What was your most embarassing moment?

Mine was when I was in college.  I was a cheerleader, and it was the big homecoming game....guess who tripped over their own two feet!?  That's right I did!  Guess who made sure to point that out to the entire crowd...yeah...the game announcer did....I wanted to run away and hide!

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 8:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Started my period and didn't know. I walked through a crowded mall with AF on my jeans.
    M_May-Rafferty

Answer by M_May-Rafferty at 8:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• hmm..there's been so many!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm a dancer and when going to do a trick on stage i fell on my head lol all I could do was laugh it off
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• June...yeah, my LP tells me I could never do that for the specific reason that I lack the grace necessary not to "face plant"

As for me, I tend to make an ass out of myself when I'm angry. One time I was furious with my LP for one reason or another while we were on vacation with my MIL. She offered to take the kids for a while while we had a picnic lunch at the top of a mountain. I was in heels and fell halfway down a steep trail because I was "stomping off" LOL.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2011