Fml fml fml sorry-if its long

*for starters this is liz's boyfriend(call me pollo lol) since i cant find a "daddies" forum*

but anyway heres the story....me and my ex have a daughter together(we were stupid and didnt use protection)....nothing but drama....she broke up with me to be with another guy when she was 4 months pregnant, and ever since then its gotten harder and harder to get around her.....when my daughter was born i didnt get one call that my ex was in labor....and then 2 days later she called and said come sign the birth certificate so i did...my daughter wasnt in the room when i was there.....2 weeks later i see my daughter for the first time, cutest girl in the world looked almost exactly like me when i was a baby.3 weeks later my ex tells me to meet her at the park...it was almost 100 degrees outside, but she wanted to meet my new girlfriend(the girl that owns this profile) and didnt want her around her house...so we go and everything goes fine....i text my ex a couple days later and ask her if i can see my daughter....shes busy....a week later she texts my new girlfriends(liz) phone and says that i cant see my daughter because she has a red rash all over her body.....Liz immediately knew it was a flea bite infection because my ex sent a picture....liz was pretty annoyed, my daughter gets over the infection and i see her a month after that....i text my ex 2 weeks after i see my daughter she tells me flat out NO.....and from then on shes been making up excuses as to why i cant see my daughter "my moms here she doesnt want you around the house" "my boyfriends here he doesnt want you around" then on december 3rd Liz misses her period....yup....birth control and condoms failed with us....right after that my ex sends me a message on facebook saying she doesnt want me around anymore she doesnt want me to see my daughter at all ect(she didnt know liz was pregnant)....i dont say anything and i try to go see my daughter anyway....my ex's mom tried to hit me with a belt.....so i leave it alone and text my ex asking if i can come over on what ever day to see my daughter, no answer. about 2 months ago i get a message on facebook from my ex telling me that shes bringing my daughter over to my parents house and that i cant be there or shes just turning around and leaving.....so i get up at 7 on the morning my ex was bringing my daughter by and go to liz's house....well anyway to the big bullshit going on.....my friends sister got a hold of her phone and looked at lizs profile on facebook....my friends sister is my ex's best friend, so now my ex might know im having a son with liz and now its going to be even harder to see my daughter, i have no clue what to do, i do plan to get custody or joint custody of my daughter when me and liz get a place to live but idk how long thats going to be....any advice for me?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 8:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think before you request a custody agreement you can request visitations with her through the court. Good luck and try and get into a place ASAP.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• were trying to get into a place, were actually trying to rent the house in front of my parents house but they have to fix it up first and i need a second job, and since the front house is "unlivable" the people who own it need to fix it up first....liz will not move in there if its not fixed up enough to even have her in there lol
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Lawyer and set up paternity test and establish child support and visitation. And then try to get your life free from all the drama. You don't want your daughter growing up in nothing but nasty ugly drama. Good Luck
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• why would you care if she knew anyway? and why are you going around knocking all these women up?!!
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Custody Agreement FOR SURE! Otherwise, you just may not be able to see her at all! :O
    GraciesMommy464

Answer by GraciesMommy464 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Get visitation now! Don't wait, the longer you go the harder it is going to be for you. Keep a job, pay child support, and keep trying to see your daughter. Ask every week and keep a record of when you do/don't and why/what terms. Right now you are on the birth certificate and have no visitation agreement, you have as much right to that little girl(at least in my state) as your ex. It's not cheap to fight, look around for pro bono lawyer or services. Good luck and keep trying.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• wow... first of all.... YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SEE YOUR child much since her birth. EX CAN NOT KEEP YOU FROM THIS CHILD!!!!!!
    YOU need to call an attorney. Will she dispute you being the father??? if so then a DNA test will have to be done. I think you can also file papers with the courts w/o an attorney. YOU HAVE RIGHTS.

Not being funny but you might want talk to your mom also about what to do, SHE DOESN"T SOUND TOOOO motherly. good luck to you and Liz
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 8:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• @brandnew744 me and liz were being careful like i posted she was on birth control(depo shot)and because she was on her last 2 weeks before she had to go back to get another shot we used the only condoms we had left,which were actually from the place she got her shot at and it broke sooo yah....me and my ex were being stupid....its the typical "spur of the moment bullshit" excuse its a bad excuse but its what happened
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• well liz is helping me look up all this stuff for custody and visitation, since her parents are divorced and knows a little bit about the system
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Call a family lawyer and find out your rights as a single biological parent. Do you pay any child support for your daughter? If your not doing so by buying things for her, I suggest you start doing so and have a record of it. (it will make you look better for joint custody)
    mommylynne

Answer by mommylynne at 8:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011