I am going to be taking a flight this Thursday... and what are you allowed to take with you?

I have one carry on and I would like to bring my hygeine products but I heard that it had to be under 4 oz. Is that true?

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 8:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Travel

• You should read this link. This will have all pertinent information. It changes consistently. GL

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 8:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• When I flew recently it couldn't be over 3 oz. Could be different per flight.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had read it was over 4 oz, but when I flew three years ago they let me take all of my items with me. I had to put them in a see through bin. Even the stuff over 4 oz they let me on the plane with.

I do suggest reading the link though. There are so many particulars with SO many different items, even with hygiene items. It gets confusing.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 8:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Just buy what you need when you get there.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2011