Live in Mi.. How early can I do a yard sale??

I need to clean out our "spare" bedroom for DD I have ALOT of stuff and need it cleared out ASAP b/c I also need to paint it before I move her in there. Thanks!

k.stark

Asked by k.stark at 8:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• First warm day during school spring break. (this is coming from a NW ohio mom)
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• We have a time limit in our town. Can't start before 9am. Check with your municipality
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 8:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• not time of day but the time of year thanks
    k.stark

Comment by k.stark (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I live in the Upper Penninsula of MI and the whole city has a yard sale on a weekend in May, see if your city has something similar, this is a good time because people know there are multiple sales and come from almost 2 hours away to go to all the sales. Other than that choose a time when you know there are going to be lots of people in the area (holiday weekends, special events in your city).
    michcous

Answer by michcous at 4:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• The SOONEST our neighbor hood is going to to something like that is memorial day weekend.. :( THats too far away.... I'm thinking if I can find an indoor place to even rent for cheap..
    k.stark

Comment by k.stark (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Probably around mid or late April.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2011