Anyone ever use e.l.f. cosmetics?

Just bought a lipgloss from Target and love it! Am curious about the rest of their products.

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 8:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I liked their lip gloss fairly well but some of the powder items- powder blush, eye shadow, etc, I thought were kind of cheap. If you want to try something out it's good because it's an inexpensive way to try new trends or something, but I wouldn't get it for my everyday eye shadow or blush colors. I think I liked the mascara pretty well, too, and the tweezers were pretty good. I bought a ton of stuff from them a few years ago so not sure if things have changed any since then.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 8:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i got there bronzer i told it was a cheap knock off of nars laguna i liked it but the blush i didnt. i thought thier lip gloss was a bit sticky.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I absolutely love them. I buy from them for all my makeup needs. I never buy from anyone else. Also if you sign up for the emails they send you awesome coupons.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 8:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes! Love them. Their studio brush line is just as good as MAC's (in my opinion), I've had them for a year. They have REALLY good sales too, I just love them.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• ive only used their liquid eyeliner and really liked it... i heard about their studio brush line and heard it was as good as MACs so idk
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I bought some at a Target in Rockville. I'm from AL and my store doesn't carry it. So I was really excited to see it, plus on clearance! Lots of items were $1+ so I had to stock up. I bought lipstick, mascara, brushes/applicators, eyeliner, and gloss. For how inexpensive they were, I was so please. I LOVE the mascara! I'm picky about mascara and I usually only use Bare Minerals or Maybeline mascara, but I love the brush. OMG...the formula is good to. I wish my store carried ELF!!
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm not a huge fan of ELF. I found that the majority of their products were severly lacking in pigment and lasting ability. I think they would be a great product for a teenager just starting out with makeup, but other than that I wouldn't buy it. Their brushes are ok, but I did notice that they shed. When buying brushes, stick with quality and you'll see better results in your application and a definite savings in your product.

If you're looking for a good product that's easier on the wallet but won't sacrifice on the quality, check out NYX. Their products are high in pigment and only around $5. I haven't seen them offered at a lot of places, but I know that Ulta carries it.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 1:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Love them. used lipstick& mascara
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2011