Still gonna vote for him in 2012

Do yoU remember Candidate Obama was going to get Americans out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and close Guantanamo Bay.

soooooo , are you still gonna vote for him in 2012 / or again (if you voted for him before)

BoundHearts

Asked by BoundHearts at 8:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Sure am! Better than what the GOP is spouting.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 8:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Didn't vote for him the first time, won't be voting for him the second time. Nothing he does or says will ever change my mind.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• SSSShhh.....He's white now, and a Warmonger. Just ask the Black Panthers, Keith Olberman, Katie Couric and Michael Moore.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I didn't vote for him last time and I won't the next time either.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Depends on the opposition...............
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would rather stab myself in the eye than vote for that idiot. I voted third party last time on principal this time will be for anyone who has a chance against the imbecile. I hate voting the lesser of two evils but sometimes you have to.

Anonymous

• I didn't vote for him the first time and sure as heck will not vote for him the second time. Sorry if I offended any Obama lovers.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

***

^^^ THIS!!

laughing

Oh, and my response....NO...never have, never will!! :o) 

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Didn't vote for him last time, won't vote for him this time and if the republicans bring an idiot to the ballot, I'll be voting independent again.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• absolutely not. he's not any worse than Bush, but definetely not any better either!
    dilsmama22

Answer by dilsmama22 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011