When is the best time to have a yard sale?

Mines flopped this past weekend. Too cold still. Only 1 person got out of their car. :(

Liveyourlifeval

Asked by Liveyourlifeval at 8:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• I'm in Northern MN. I wont even consider it til after Easter. It's still snow-tacular here.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I think when its warmer unless you have a garage and can have it in there
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• When the weather is warm.. If it's cold, I'm not getting out of my car either.. Love them in the summer, early mornings before it gets too hot.. But you find great stuff that early too..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• In Michigan, where I am, the "kick off" is Memorial Day weekend, and the "Finale" is Labor Day weekend. They are pretty popular around here, and there will be community wide sales, city wide sales, US-12 sales, etc. We usually do ours either the day of our community wide sales and if it doesn't go well, we try again Labor Day weekend.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011