I could eat alll day, what about you?

I'm overweight now, about 60 lbs but I'm pregnant with number 3... So we'll see. I want to lose weight but I LOVE to eat... *sigh*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ugh. My fatness makes me dislike food...
    Anonymous

• ummm...I am not pregnant and I go back every hour for another bit of turkey, pie, or just a big spoonful of whipped cream. mmmm....whipped cream. You are not alone. Stop feeling fat and go get some whipped cream...mmm....
    On a more serious note try keeping only healthy food in the house its better for baby and you. It also helps the weight gain stay down without decreasing how many times you eat. Some suggestion of things I LOVED are soups, healthy chips and crackers, and skim milk milkshakes.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I'm too pregnant to enjoy food anymore...if that is possible. I have all my organs and a baby shoved into my stomach, so I can only eat a couple bites before I'm miserably full. I literally have to eat all day or I wouldn't get enough food in because of how little I can eat at a time. But I have to laugh, I hit the whipped cream a little heavy today too. I sprayed it into a dixie cup and ate it with a spoon...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 27, 2008