What do you look for in a work from home business?

Would free jewelry motivate you to sign up as many people as possible in 3 weeks?

variance001

Asked by variance001 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• no...I don't wear much jewelry.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Thanks for your honest answer. Can I ask you what would motivate you to join a work from home company?
    variance001

Comment by variance001 (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I joined the companies I did because I like and use the products. I feel if you can't say you would use the products you are selling, you shouldn't represent the company.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Thanks as that is a major factor in me with the companies I have joined also. I appreciate and respect your straight forwardness.
    variance001

Comment by variance001 (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Not me either because I am not a big jewelry person... However, I know a lot of people that are, so I would have to say I would have to really love and believe in the product to sell something such as that------- this pertains to a sales business such as a party plan.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Thank you M-avi. Your comment is also welcomed and much appreciated. You ladies ROCK!!!
    variance001

Comment by variance001 (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I agree with MrsMWF, but it's not just about the free jewelry. I didn't join the company I did so that I could get free stuff. I joined because I loved the products and I could earn great money. I wanted a home based business that I was going to enjoy, that was flexible, and that was going to grow without me trying to get tons of people to sign up under me.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I work for, and make money for, myself

Answer by rkoloms at 4:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Free jewelry motivates me to sell it----and it's fun.

I have never had a problem finding customers, but that's my personality. I'm not shy, it's work just like any other avenue of income stream, you have to put the work in to make a living. If you treat your business like a hobby, you'll only get hobby pay. Treat your business like a business, and work it like a business.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011