What is on your mind?

Right now what are you thinking about. Me?? Just worrying about a test i have to do at a doctors appointment in 2 weeks..

angelmine2011

Asked by angelmine2011 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Too much to type which is leaving me with a horrible headache. It is the reason I'm on cafemom, this site seems to calm me.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I am thrilled to finally get my son home from the hospital today!!! :D He's doing great and done with his antibiotics :D
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 9:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• If I don't find my sons AWOL library book from school by 8am they're charging me. Ughhh

PS good luck in 2 weeks, OP
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• OP good luck!... Me I'm missing my SO and need to go to the gym and nail salon but I'm being lazy today lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• trying not to think
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• missing my step dd, she passed away Feb 12th and even though we had the funeral and everything I still have these moments that I cant believe she is really gone.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• A few things. My mom had brain surgery yesterday and is already responding so well...silly, but I talked to her about having nosebleeds at work today because I am so dried out, and she told me to swab KY jelly up there, but "not the warming or flavored pervert shit" LOL I just found it so funny that she was talking like mom and giving me advice from her hospital bed. It was the first time I really laughed since Saturday I think.

Second, I am thinking about how bad my butt hurts from sitting too much. I am big and pregnant and it is to the point that I am not comfortable no matter what I do. Egh!

Good luck at the dr!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm trying to not be crazy! lol My hubby is leaving super soon for a 4 month deployment and I'm 33 weeks pregnant. I really want to have the baby because I want him to be here, and then I realize how crazy that is, and am happy baby is staying put.. and then I want baby to come, you get the idea. I know it's best for baby to go to full term, it's just hard to see our last weeks go by.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My headache
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• beyondhopes I am so sorry for your loss. I know it takes time to get through something like the loss of a child. I send you my hugs.

loveablefox congrats on your baby getting better. good luck to you both for future good health.

hibbingmom good luck on finding the book. and thanks for the luck.

june_momma thanks for the luck and have fun at the gym and salon if you go lol.

amber1330 i love this place to.

wanderingmuse good luck to you lol
    angelmine2011

Comment by angelmine2011 (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2011