What should happen??

Ok so I flew to my sister's house for spring break with all four of my kids which my youngest is not even 1 yet... she lives out of town,,
She leaves me alone to go with her boyfriend which before he called we did have plans to do stuff with the kids... We only get to see each other maybe 2 a year if that... SO her boyfriend disrepects me which he has never met me before and doesn't know me...
So I let her know and she just laughs.. So we got into an arguiment and she kicks me and my four kids out of her house 7pm and wouldn,t even let me use a phone book to find a taxi number and I do not know my way around and have no one there to help me... I'm back home now but just wondering what you would do????

Cynt1020

Asked by Cynt1020 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• wt ur sister dd is unheard off especially wn u had 4kids. i cant say 4get it eva hpnd because you dont 4get things like these i can only say in life some people are meant to make us strong by pushing us to the limit. next tym u see ur sister love her more!
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 4:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't be going back to visit her again any time soon. Other than that, I would try to forget the whole incident.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Ooooh. That would be grounds me to stop talking to her. No way, buddy . . . that is just wrong.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• cut her off!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I'm so hurt.... I keep thinking it was a bad dream....
    Cynt1020

Comment by Cynt1020 (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Staying in someone else's house I wouldn't have let it get to the point where I would have gotten kicked out. I would have just dropped it.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 9:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• She'd definately be cut off
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Oh My. I hope you guys can work out your relationship. I would have been horrified. Glad you made it back home. Sounds like there may be more to the story.
    1plustwinsmommy

Answer by 1plustwinsmommy at 10:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would move on. Tell her you love her and forgive her, but don't go visit again.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I could not imagine being in a strange city with no ride with my kids! I would have been pretty scared. I'm glad you made it home safely. If my sister did this to me (if I had one lol), she would have a lot of apologizing to do and I'm not so sure that I could ever see her in a positive light again. That was so crummy of her.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011