If you were divorcing, what would you worry about the most?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 9:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• My kids feelings
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My kids and how it's will effect them.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• my MIL. She has made horrible scary threats in the past. Like don't you dare leave my son or you'll never see those kids again type threats.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• How disruptive it would be for my children's lives.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I hope I don't seem cruel for not saying "my kids feelings"..... but I assume if I am divorcing their feelings/safety/well being are my #1 reason FOR the divorce.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• money
    Anonymous

• My kids and how it would effect them emotionally. A lot of kids get thrown in the middle unintentionally and it does a lot of damage.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• money , feeling, guilt of the bad dialogue their dad would instill and use against me to get the attention .....he craved . Which he thinks is what he deserves now, only it's the battle every day, and the name calling each day I'd want most to not have. It's sickening. He'll shop and think that he can still name call, and just beat down; all year after year. That's my #1, 2 , and 3 reason for if I'd be divorcing. I can think of lots more. But it isn't really the amount, it's just peace I'd be wanting. No one to tell me how to breathe, or sleep. Mostly my own thoughts, and no battling.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I can do my own shopping and thinking. Don't need a man to battle thoughts and privilages over.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Honestly if I were to happen tome, I would be worried about my kids and how they were dealing with it!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2011