OK girls i need some advise how do i tell my parents im prego again??

well ladies im prego again this is my second pregancy and only 3yrs later i was only 17 when i was prego with my daughter now im prego again with my finance at 20 ..my parents werent very happy or supportive when i told them the first time and now that i am again im not sure how to tell them because my mom hates my finance at all and dad doesnt mind at all really..so any suggestions on how to break the new to them were planning on telling them after the ultrasound wed afternoon!

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Keep it positive....give them a copy of the ultrasound with a card that says congratulations you are to be grandparents again! Refuse to treat your pregnancy any way except as a blessing and a source of happiness.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would tell them you are PREGNANT, not preggo.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Sounds like you are an adult. Do you live with them? Because, if not, then it is not really their business.

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Hand them the ultrasound picture, and say (with a big,happy smile of course) "SUPRISE! YOURE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER GRANDBABY!!"
    ANd keep in mind..last time you were pregnant..you were a minor..this time youre an adult.They don't have to like your finace, thats your business ..as long as you are taking good care of your children, not of it has to be thier concern.
    Congrats and Good Luck. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• tell them that u know they have been understanding but love doesn't always stay in the form of happiness that they think u should be. Just enjoy every moment. The kids don't ask to be born so they should think of the kids . I know my parents didn't like my husband and they are supportive to my kids even if they don't like their dad.
    belindaoquendo

Answer by belindaoquendo at 9:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• No im not at home anymore been out for a lil now and loveing it!! Ur deff right all pregancys are blessing and are to be treasured and i do love every moment of it!! just dont want to hear all her neg things i think shell say but i told my older sis and i said if she starts in than i just wont involve her as much
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would tell my Dad and let him tell my Mom. Seriously though, if you don't live with them, I would just make sure to be upbeat and happy. Let her know this is a good thing and that you want this. Hopefully she will be okay with it. Good luck to you.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• they werent too happy before im sure because of your age....no parent wants their 17 year old to come up pregnant but im sure they love your daughter very much and even though your mom may not like your fiance she will have to get over that..my mom hates my husband and it has been a big problem this entire pregnancy...however if you bring it to them in a positive manner and dont make it sound like you are ashamed or anything at all then they may react in a positive way and totally surprise you good luck and just come out and tell them with the ultrasound pic make sure both of you are there to share it and you are both happy and upbeat...congratulations
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• thank you for all the advise! and thank you on all the congratulations as well..Thanks!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Congratulation on the new baby. I can see why your parents wouldn't be thrilled. You aren't exactly being responsible. I am not trying to bash either...I am just stating something obvious. Our you financially prepared? I am betting at the age of 20 with a 3 yr old that you are not. These are tough times and you are just making things harder on yourself.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2011