Most recent movie

What is the title of the movie you most recently watched? Was it good?

mommyredrose23

Asked by mommyredrose23 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• The hubbs and I skipped over 'Date Night' so many times when it was on PPV, but when it recently came out on HBO and nothing else was on, we decided to give it a shot. We laughed hysterically! Maybe b/c we had no expectations, but that movie had us in stitches! Also, DH is from the Boston area, so we really connected with 'The Fighter'. Man, if you wanna see how the folks in Lowell, MA, really live, check it out. It's a true depiction of Mass. I got lost in Lowell one time... Big mistake! LOL!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Red Riding Hood. And me and my husband loved it.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Red with Bruce Willis and hilarious it was.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Inception - YES! It was terrific! I would watch it again! There's so much you miss the first time!
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 1:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Megamind - last one we watched, it was alright kids enjoyed it my husband hated it.. . i thought it was cute!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I haven't seen Red Riding Hood but I want to--everyone seems to like it.
    Megamind was okay--it wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. My son liked it though.
    Red was great!
    mommyredrose23

Comment by mommyredrose23 (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Riding in Cars with Boys with Drew Barrymore, its a good one. It had been awhile since I last saw it and I had forgot how much it makes me cry, could be my hormones lol.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 9:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• my ds and i just saw 'RANGO' this evening. its was better than OK, but not the best i've seen. he enjoyed it, so that 's all that mattered.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• At home - The Road
    At the theater - Paul

The Road was depressing and frustrating. Paul wasn't anywhere near as funny as I thought it would be.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Grown -Ups was the last movie that I watched all the way through. I liked it alot. Just like I enjoy most of Adam Sandler movies. It looked like everyone had a lot of fun shooting the film.
    simplysavvy

Answer by simplysavvy at 2:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011