I need some extensions! Know of any good ones, brand or type to add volume!!

Avon_Girlie

Asked by Avon_Girlie at 9:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Sallys has good ones!!!
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Ok are they the clip in ones, do u know if they usually stay in place? Yea I actually did go to Sally's to look but I just dont know what type to get. I'm still researching it. Thanks.
    Avon_Girlie

Comment by Avon_Girlie (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Be careful, Sally's can sell some really awful hair. Satin strands is the only brand I will buy from there. I do extensions for a living and have seen all kinds! I have seen hair from Sallys with nits in it(dead of course)but still very gross. Look up Lord and Cliff online, and order from them if you just want clip ins. They are higher quality, and will last you longer. You won't have to keep buying them.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Remy clip on made of human hair only. Sally's has them. Ask for help.If you have straight hair it will look so natural and no one will know. I had after a hairdresser botched up my hair. My hair actually got stronger from them, Just comb the area and part tease small section and put hairspray. I got so good with putting them in and did not even tease the hair or use hairpray.But it takes practice and you will love the look...
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Thanks for the advice. Do u guys know if they will still look good even though i have thin hair.
    Avon_Girlie

Comment by Avon_Girlie (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011