I have a cold and feel miserable and cant miss work!

I feel awful. MY nose is getting real stuff, my head and throat is hurting oh yea my neck is getting sore.

how to get over this cold FAST!

I took some nyquil, halls honey-lemon, halls vitamin C, oranges and still Im not getting better.

beofre I would feel a cold coming I would eat a bunch of oranges and vitamin C drops and the cold will pass but this time I was lazy and didnt do anything when it was starting and now I want to get better FAST! lol

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Health

• Hope you feel better!!! I was that way plus I have allergies but how I felt was worse than allergies. I took EVERTHING sudafed, claritin, Robitussin, Vick's vapor rub, cough drops, tea honey lemon plus more lol...I finally went to the doctor yesterday they thought I had strep but it came back (-)...He said I had a bad throat infection not yet strep but he said I had a viral infection...The meds he gave have been awesome...Today is the first day I have felt like something!! Wish you well but you probably need to go to the doc =)

NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• mucinex is amazing for getting rid of all the mucus!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• sounds like you are doing what you are supposed to. Get well soon!
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2011