I was never this bad before while getting my period ...lol!~

NOw I find a reason to be pissed each month ( always a week before ) or seem to pick out the same issues to be upset about .... loll.. I also never seem to know its my period coming, I am SURE its real feelings haha.. I think my Endometreosis is back - it had a chance to go away after I had our son but.. the pain, the heaviness and the extreme moods seem to have come back -thank good ness there is at least a reason... does your period make you crazy?? at least my husband and son don't suffer, its just the guys at work who get to deal with me ~

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i would consider getting on some kind of birth control for that. i sometimes get moody but i don't get a period because i'm on depo but i can tell when i'm suppose to get it with my cravings for chocolate and being mean to people. LOL
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I had the same problem and once I got on some birthcontroll it help stablize my moods maybe that is something you might think of doing.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2011