Ever have a dinner with no shows???

We had it all planned and at the last minute they changed they minds...How sad is that!

Joyo4

Asked by Joyo4 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Entertainment

• I've been really disappointed with people in general lately. I don't know if it's just what people are becoming but I can't rely on anyone anymore. Just today I had 2 guests just not arrive for our daughters birthday after they said they would.

Reliability is very important to me and if you tell me you're gonna do something and you don't I really hold a grudge. LOL I can't help it. I'm still nice but in my mind I tell myself not to count on you again.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• that is so sad.....and awfully rude!
    lilmizmoore

Answer by lilmizmoore at 6:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• omg thats aweful
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• It's not sad it's VERY rude. I would never invite them again. And it would be a cold day in hell when I got around to speaking to them again.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• That is rude and wasted your time and hurt your feelings. Focus on you only next time,and don't involve them anymore
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• We use to and have it at a certain time and people came 3-4 hours late ..............So we don't do it anymore.
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• A good friend of mine is known for this...but not just dinner plans...ANY PLANS. She will constantly say she wants to go do something with us and back out 10 mins before it is time to leave.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2008