Did you have a potty training sabatuer?

like a MIL or daycare provider who snuck pullups or hubby who refused to help and made your work counterproductive?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am in the process of potty training and the bad thing is when I talked to her daycare they stated in the class she is unless she can tell them she has to use the potty they can't take her so I am trying to teach her to learn when she has to pee but she always tells them after the fact when she boo boo's. So I have to wait until she moves to the two year old room which is May 1st. Now my S/O on the other hand he does not help his excuse is I am a man I can't potty train her whatever!!! But he does encourage her to go but mommy has to always take her. My mom is awesome with helping!!!

NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• A relative was that for us. After stating our wishes several times, finally we just stopped going around them and said if they wanted to see us they'd have to come to us. Eventually they got the hint and backed off the potty training sabotage.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Yes, and I hate it with a passion
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011