Walk of shame!

okay my kids were taking a nap today so me and my husband ran to the room for a quickie. I open my door to run into the shower and my two year old is standing in front of my door with her arms crossed and says what are you making! i asked her what? so she yells in a very mommy voice get dresses right now i almost died. Have you even been caught by your kid? lol i felt so embarrassed.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 10:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ohhh I love the perfect moms!! Pull the stick out.

We have been walked in on, much worse than being confronted after. lol
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• "and my two year old is standing in front of my door with her arms crossed and says what are you making! "

I AM dying of laughter right now LOLOLOLOL
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I would never let that happen. I would die and I would not want to scar my children. Lol!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• caught naked? having sex?
    he's seen me naked several times, in and out of the shower. having sex? no.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• i was naked i opened my door to run to the shower but she heard us i think we woke her up lol
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• how funny! (sorry) we haven't been caught yet! thank god
    malleymom106

Answer by malleymom106 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My kids have seen me naked before. That part isn't embarrassing, but caught doing the deed would be totally embarrassing.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 10:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• Thankfully I have not been caught but I guess you actually have to have someone to do it with.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• First both kids were asleep just like at night time. they could wake up at night to has your child never woken up at night and came to your room?. Second my door was locked so even if they woke up the might of heard something but couldn't get in my room. and im sorry that i like to have sex other times than after my kids are asleep at night. And to be honest i would rather my kids know mommy and daddy love and enjoy each other than be complete prudes. and i believe sexuality has so much shame given to it when its a beautiful thing if taught to kids with respect. yes my kids are 2 and 5 and may be to young to talk about it with but when they ask questioni will be open with them to their age level. this is why kids go out and have sex without protection and get an std or pregnant because their parents think sex is something to hide them from.

whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 8:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• you are very amusing. my kids did not see me having sex she is two and i really doubt she will remember hearing mommy moan when shes an adult or scar her omg i heard my mommy moan when i was two now my life is all messed up. And what happened was not a careless mistake. my child woke up i wasn't having sex with my husband while they were in the next room playing. i never needed you to agree with me who are you to me that i need your approval? and no one said anything about your kids or how you raised them so get over yourself it was a general statement. I do not let my dds watch me have sex it was an accident grow up and keep your snide remarks to yourself. if you dont like what you read move on... or is this how you get your excitement trying to insult people over the internet smh

whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011