What is the best Karma story you have ever seen?

Here's a good one for ya. A girl I know liked her BFFs man, so she told him that his girlfriend (her BFF) cheated. Which was a lie. He then dumped that girl to go out with her. But then later down the road, he ran into the BFF and told her he still had feelings for her. KARMA> Got any good ones?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• My family has the 'Luck of the Irish', which may sound like good luck, but really it's more like 'bad luck for anyone who crosses us'. Without fail, whenever a member of our family is wronged, the perpetrator meets misfortune. Cut us off in traffic? End up like the lady pulled over at the next light, or the guy off the road in a ditch 5 miles down. Mess with us in the workplace? End up like the guy who got a finger cut off in an accident the next day or the guy who's son totaled his dad's car...it's not just coincidence, it's really freaky how often they happen..basically every time after a wrong.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 11:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• My Mom left my Dad and when she came home again she satarted calling me all kinds of names like slut. I was 13. Well it took 20 years but my Dad her financial reason for returning home again... passed away. He left her broke! She had his debts, her debts and even the debts she put on his credit cards that she charged after his hospitalization.
    Now she is working like a maniac trying to pay those credit cards because she could get in trouble for identity theft. Since she started and kept on charging and is still charging in his name!
    She complained to me about having to work so hard but I look at it this way... now my Dad knows what she was really like!
    Anonymous

• So...needless to say...exboyfriends who were less than nice...got their comeuppance ;)
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 11:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• EdwinsMommy, that's funny, I kinda have the same kind of luck and I do have a little bit of Irish in me! hahahahha
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I worked a store once when a woman came in and said she was here yesterday and the girl at the register didn't put a few things in her bag. she had a list of things like lipstick, blush, hose. but could not remember who ran her up. ( i was the only girl that work that day, but she said it wasn't me who ran her up) so I knew she was lying. then her husband parked his car (in the handicap spot)cause she was taking too long, then he started arguing with me. the whole time this was going on there was an officer picking out a greeting card. well....the officer paid for his card then walked outside and proceeded to give the guy a parking ticket for paring illegally in the handicap spot.

sidesplittinglaughter

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 11:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• The husband of an acquaintence of mine decided that he wanted to "spice things up" so he talked his wife into a threesome with another woman. Well, she liked it...a lot. He didn't care for the fact that she liked it a lot, this was supposed to be about HIM. Eventually, he ended up trying to kill the both of them and went to jail for 25-life, where the "spiciest" sex he'll be getting is face-down in a pillow against his will.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2011