Do you decorate?

Do you decorate for Easter? Do you go all out? When do you start to decorate?

.Jessica

Asked by .Jessica at 11:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Holidays

• We have 13 grandchildren, so Easter is a big occasion in the family. We'll put up window stickers, but the real 'decorating' is at Grandma's house with eggs tied in her tree & bunny wooden stand-ups all over her house. This is usually 2 weeks before Easter.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 11:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I really want to start!! I usually just do the bigger ones but I would like to get into doing something for all holidays.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• we hang up all the stuff my son mad ein school and a few little store bought things but thats about it
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I bought some decorations for this year.. Not much, though (not til our cats get declawed and can't ruin it. lol). I think the kids will enjoy it!!!
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes and no... I decorate, but I don't go all out... I have my Easter Egg tree up and decorated
    and my fireplace is decorated... I have a 4 ft wooden bunny that will be going outside in another
    week...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I do a little
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I do decorate, and I start planning on when Easter is.....Being that it's so late this year, I'll decorate either this weekend or next.....I hate when Easter is so close to St. Patrick's Day, because that screws up my decorating, lol.....
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 7:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2011