Dont you think its so ruude?

My hubbys brother and wife asked us for 500 dollars to fix their home they just moved into the floor was kinda messed up so we let them borrow it..they said they were gonna give it to us in 2 weeks and still havent....thhen they had the nerve to call me like 5 days later after we loaned them the money to ask for my credit carn number bc they didnt have dish and they wanted it..first off why u tryna get stuff u cant afford to have? and fixing ur floor aint a reason to ask for money either

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• then not to sound rude but, tell them no.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• well i know next time and just to let yall kno i didnt give her my credit card #!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• never lend family money...never ends well
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• holy wow, that was rude and brazen!!
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 11:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I see lending family money as a sort of, "Credit system" if you will. I only let them bother a little at first, if they pay it back on time, there credit goes up, and I let them borrow a little more next time. Dont let them borrow any until they pay back every penny of the first $500 you let them borrow, and if you ever do let them borrow money again, only do a little bit at a time and dont give them any more until they pay you back what you have already lent them.
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 11:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• that is very rude. have u talked to them? they might be getting the wrong vibe about how u feel about trusting them with money
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I agree with ochsamom
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 12:54 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No. Is a complete sentence. NO.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I believe this is really rude and disrespectful to ask for your credit card number for a LUXURY. Yes, I agree, learn to say "no" or they will walk all over you
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 6:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes it's rude and just tell them no from now on, don't loan money to family most of the time they think it gives them the green light to not pay it back,I have seen it a lot!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2011