I love Sister Wives. They are so neat and real. If I had a sister wife I would enjoy parts of it, minus sharing the dh! You?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt mind the company of others,the help with household duties and children and the bond they share, however I could NEVER share my husband. Call me greedy but he is all mine..lol..
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• it would be fun to have friends to hang out with all day. help with kids and stuff. but yeah I couldn't do it haa
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I am a very jealous person, so I couldnt share my husband, but other than that I would love that lifestyle. Help around the house, more children, sister wives, it sounds very interesting, but I have never been one to share anything especially my man! lol
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 11:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I had a nightmare that my husband decided to get another wife and she tried to kill me - so No! hahahah.
    heatherhall88

Answer by heatherhall88 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I don't think anyone who show boats their lifestyle on TV is real. I also think they are miserable, you can see it in the first wife's face.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2011

• I don't think she is miserable at all! She struggles sometimes but that is what is real about her. They have a good reason to be on tv. They believe in what they are doing, and are sick of hiding and just want to be out in the open. I am a big supporter.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Thye are stupid.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Obviously you don't know how many takes they do in reality TV. They set up situations to make the show.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• musicmom is right on may levels even the show TeenMoM has it set up situations and outtakes I know this because when I was teen mom there was a documentry done on teens moms and the school I went to and it was not as easy as it looks...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I kind of like the show. But that is not the life I would want to live.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 12:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2011