Is this weird?

My SO and I are taking a break to see what we want in our lives and if we really want to be together. This started last week.

We have a schedule that he takes DS to school and I pick him up. With scheduling, today was the first day I could pick him up.

There's a daycare lady who gave me the cold shoulder for a while. Today she turns around and tells me,"This morning Dad and I were talking about how much we have in common, like how Bradley loves to play with our keys."

Really, it ticked me off that she was trying to irritate me. I called the SO to tell him about the weird comment to only be reminded she's not there in the morning. She's an afternoon staff! He continued with that he never talked to her about the keys and sounded just as creeped out. WTH? lol is that weird? Should I say something?

.Jessica

Asked by .Jessica at 11:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• lol thats weird.... maybe she was there early and your SO didn't want to admit it?? or shes totally off her rocker. If it were me I would PROBABLY ignore it and if she says something like that again I might say oh i didnt know you were here in the mornings
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I would let it go this time. You are right it is weird. Have faith SO is doing the right thing tho.
    asdma

Answer by asdma at 12:06 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Maybe she got him confused with someone else.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• it is weird but id let it go
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 29, 2011