8 DPO....... antsey to take frer hpt...

Okay so for some reason, out of the several months I have been ttc, I have a feeling of hopefullness this month, like I have an aura or scence that I am pregnant. I am 8 dpo and itching to test, anyone have any suggestions to help me wait longer so that i can assure the most possible accurate result... I know that I timed things perfectly this month... I dtd on the 18th, 20th, and 21st and ovulated on the 21st, hence the 21st was my last day of ewcm...( the highly fertile cervical mucus) my last af was on march 3rd...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I took one today at 13 DPO and although I think I have the symptoms of pregnancy and I may test again (as AF is due tomorrow), I did get a negative :( Sometimes, it is just too early to test when you haven't even missed your period. But, if you use FMU, you can start testing 5 days before AF is due :) Good luck!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Good luck!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2011