Feel like screaming

I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs,I'm overly frustrated with my kids screaming at each other,calling each other assholes,and saying mother fucker,and douche,and all the other inappropriate words. I'm sick of them running around the house making a freaking mess of everything they don't rinse their plates,the don't ask for food they just help themselves. They piss and moan when we tell them to do something,then they wont do it unless were standing their,and they have the gall to bitch and moan about it! We put a roof over their heads and food on the table,computers when they are bored and friends. I think were doing a lot being as piss poor as we are. I do not want our kids acting this way I feel,now I know why moms and dad kill their kids,its cause they've reached the end of the rope. HELL ya can't spank your kids GOD FORBID if ya leave a mark its child abuse,well then we have bad kids running our society and by god I will whoops some butt being nice hasn't gotten me anywhere. BESIDES the BIBLE said not to spare the rod by god if my kids mouth at me again I WILL put them in their rightful place. I'm not tolerating this abuse from my kids anymore. SO BASH ON! I'll bet anyone raising teenagers has felt like I do now FED UP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sounds like you are tired of your boundaries being crossed. I would suggest not putting your neck out, or offering any extras for awhile. No computer, TV, phones, etc. Make them get jobs. Cut them off as much as possible until they choose to be respectful. You wouldn't allow anyone else to do this to you and they need to learn this isn't how the world works.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Get tough mama and put your foot down ! Your the boss they live in your house its your house your rules. Dont let them walk all over you because you can take care of it. Take things away and I dont mean just taking it my mom would take my brothers things away and break them and he eventually stoped being a little shit. Im sorry your going through that kids dont seem to respect their parents these days and its not like the old days where you could wack them with a branch so do what you got to do. I am only responding by what I saw with my brother Good Luck
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• thanks ladys I told my kids I loved them tonight. I also told them they are really killing me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You'll get through we were all teens and it wasn't that we hated our parents we just thought of ourselves as grown. Get you a script of valium and and keep them busy. If they don't want to do what you say take away clothes makeup the doors off their rooms and make them respect you anyway you know how. I'm sure you can take away what you know they cherish most. For me it was privacy and my door was removed.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 1:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I took my kids stuff away. I didn't break it. I made them earn it back and if they repeated the disrespect before earning thier things back I made them go with me to goodwill and donate everything I felt they no longer deserved until they could show the proper respect a child owes thier parents. It worked too. No one yells in my house anymore and all my hair grew back. lol
    cottoncandy1

Answer by cottoncandy1 at 2:11 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My mom tied a 3 ft rope to my ankle and my sisters ankle years ago when we were at it, ya know. Seriously we had to stay 3ft apart as i recall a week or so. It was team work...........bathroom the other waited outside the door. Bed well we had to sleep together. Now i am 49 and i remember this lesson well. It really worked.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Although I am sure u have heard it before, do not make a threat unless u tend to carry it out!! If they threaten u with call CPS or something, then by god u will give CPS a reason for coming out there!! Like the others say, start revoking privileges. They bitch about the chores they have to do, then fine. Take the computer off-line, and then they have to earn it back. Still mumbling, take the cell phones. If they are like all the other teens, then this is a major artery and they will bleed to death or go into withdrawls or worst yet have to take another english class cause they will flunk cause the teacher doesn't accept "TTYL or "LMAO" or "WTF" ect. All I know when my dd gets to be 13 or when ever they decide they know more the adults, then she will have to "work" to get what she wants like the car or money to go to the mall ect. Or if she starts to get like I was at that age. then I will put bars on her windows >>>>>>>>>
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Beg, borrow or plead with my doc for some xanax, the I will stop and get a 5th of Capt Morgans Rum...Then these 2 will become my best pals until shes gos to college, and then I will cry cause I don't want her to leave!! lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• wow, ummm... mine are all small, but never will tehy run allover me! Place your foot down and spank some ass if you have to! Breath and relax mom, noone is bashing you! <3 to you and prayers!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011