what would survive....

My mother and I have on ongoing joke that if the world suffered nuclear Holocaust and had terrible radiation and explosions only cockroaches, Twinkies, SPAM, and velveta liquid cheese would survive. What do you think is so disgusting or tough that it would survive?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Beef jerky, Hot Pockets, and all politicians in their safe rooms (same as roaches).

Answer by gemgem at 7:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Honey, it never goes bad, just thickens up. I just used honey that my mum has had for almost 10 years as a ham glaze, still tastes as sweet as ever!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 7:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• My grandmother. She is a hypochondriac and she is on so many drugs (and fun ones at that! uppers, downers, screamers, laughers) that we joke that we don't want the house or money as the inheritance, we want the pills because they have a street value of millions. I'm sure she's well preserved.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• cockroaches for sure
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• My SIL rice crispy treats. They are so hard, no one wants to eat them for fear of breaking a tooth. Seriously!! We call them rock crispy treats.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 28, 2008