Pain in C-Section Scar why after 7 months its closed do I feel pain there ? adult content

I am just wondering if I should call my dr. There is no discharge like I said its closed but hurts once in a while. Also the scaring is raised and I had it looked at and the Dr. said it was fine but I bothers me and I dont like the way it looks. Anyone have the same problem I had my son 7 months ago.

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 12:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had mine in 04 & 06. I AM STILL NUMB in that area. But ever once in a while I will get this pain.. like inside and then an itchy feeling from the inside and I rub it, still feeling numb and end up having to put lotion on it ... even though I cant feel it but in the inside. sounds crazy huh

the scar tissue will go down eventually. but I think b/c they had to cut across the muscle that it takes longer to get back to normal or shrink down.. mine went away. ( or down)
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• the pain is from the scar tissue, it can be present for several years.
    Bri.TwinMama

Answer by Bri.TwinMama at 12:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Thank you for the answer does it have to do with the Nerves that were cut ?
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Thanks KKbird I appreciate that answer you described it just right that is exactly how i feel thank you !
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I agree, scar tissue... If its random sharp pain it might be from nerves... It really takes forever to quit hurting.
    rkmom82

Answer by rkmom82 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2011