Do you ever get hungry watching the food network?

If it wasn't for one episode of Iron Chef I would have never knew what prosciutto is. It is so good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Food & Drink

• ya I do but then I remember I wold have to die before I can ever eat good food like that
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• EVERY TIME!!!!! Especially dine in and drives lol some of those diners have crazy mouth watering meals. lol
    sjnapier87

Answer by sjnapier87 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• YES! Excecpt when I was in my first trimester..it totally made me queasy to see all that food! I'm just now getting back to watching. Actually today Paula Deen made some peach and sausage stuffed pork chops I'm DYING to try :D
    appleblossombby

Answer by appleblossombby at 1:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Oh yeah, especially when I'm watching Racheal Ray and Paula Deen....I can smell the food through my T.V. LOL!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 1:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I don't watch it, don't have cable or dish :( But a few years ago when I was in the hospital and not allowed to eat anything, that was all I watched and I never got hungry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I don't much get hungry watching it but sometimes I take their ideas and make them into something that works for our family :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 5:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• sometimes yes depends on what they are preparing
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes, especially during Diners, Drive ins and Dives
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011