Have u ever had to deal with your Boyfriend/ Fiance/Husband think that your cheating?

My Fiance is acting wired all the sudden. I had a baby for a time while his dad was deployed. Well Ty got shot so he's home and discarged now. He can't care for baby Jude on his own yet, so he's at my house, and i'm helping him while he heal's. He's at my house because it's less crowed here then my mom's house.
But oh no my Fiance think's i'm doing somthing with him, and won't even look at any of his kids but the new baby Jade.

So what can i do? Has anyone else been through something like this?

MommySoYoung

Asked by MommySoYoung at 1:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• bump!
    TaRaToNkS

Answer by TaRaToNkS at 1:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• What's the whole bumb thing? I don't get it.
    MommySoYoung

Comment by MommySoYoung (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• sorry no, never had to deal with that. my heart goes out to you
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 1:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• thats ok. I'm just confused right now. He has never done anything like this.
    MommySoYoung

Comment by MommySoYoung (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Try sitting down & talking to him or see if you can go to counselling together :( gave you a bump as well
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• the bump thing is so someone esle might see it and been thru what u r going thru, or have good advice ect
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am although with bethany. Ask why he feels like this. Maybe an old g/f of his has cheated on him before. The person staying with u is your SO's dad? Am I reading that right? Dad is ther one who got shot and is staying with u? Or a old guy friend of yours staying there?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:54 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Thank you on clearing up the bumb thing.

Ty is just a friend of the family's, I had his son because his wife ran out on them and he didn't have anywhere else to take his son while he was deployed.

I will talk to him. Now that the whole ex thing was brought up i think i know his peoblem.
    His ex just wanted a F budy. The oldest child, and the youngest is his biological kids from her. She dumped the oldest the day he was born on him, 13mo ago. and now the youngest one as well just born about 2 weeks ago on us.

I think he may think i will do that to him with my daughter Kaye, and the baby i'm preganent with now. I will talk to him in the morning he's asleep right now and i want him to sleep some.

Thank you lady's so much.
    MommySoYoung

Comment by MommySoYoung (original poster) at 2:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• the dad is Ty a family friend. Not a old boyfriend, not related to me at all, Never done anything with him. Just a friend , that's baby i was taking care of while he was deployed because he can't take a baby over seas into a war with you.
    MommySoYoung

Comment by MommySoYoung (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• take his jealousy positively its also a sign tht he is afraid of losing you but it comes with disdvantages 1, he feels threatened with the other man 2, maybe he doesnt trust you enough 3, most of the attention is now directed to the sick dude
    seriously trying to explain wont help, have someone do it for you or talk to his buddies in a way to gather wt hes feeling then try counselling
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 3:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2011