A friend that I like to call payback....

Last year my brother started dating a girl and quickly got engaged ... her and I started spending time together and I helped her plan the wedding.... only to find out she didn't want me to be a part of it ... the reason being that I was " to big to fit the style of dress " ... Now even though i do have confidence and I do love my body that made me feel horrible ( I never considered myself big.. because I only wear a size 8, and most of my weight is carried in my chest and my butt - which I always thought of as a good thing) .... It especially bothered me because I thought we were getting so close and that this woman was going to be my sister in law ....

As the next few months went on our family realized what a nut she is ( she constantly lied and made up stories to make herself sound better, but using common sense , everyone could tell she was making these things up) ....... My brother called off the wedding ( what basically happened was, she wanted him to quit his job because there were females working there, and she didnt want him around another woman... but yet she would go out to dinner and to the movies and even spend the night with her male "friends" ) ...

My brothers smart choice went bad though when they got back together at christmas time and she is now pregnant....

My payback being... Since she has gotten pregnant she has been eating everything in sight... and now that she is barely 4 months along she is already bigger than me ... and at a family get together her mom and grandma talked about how after they had children their bodies wouldnt let them get small again .... so my bad side is really hoping she caught that trait ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• devilangelyou are deliciously evil and i like it. i would think the same exact thoughts lol.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• lol yup I would think the same thing!
    TaRaToNkS

Answer by TaRaToNkS at 1:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Wow. Poor girl if she thinks size 8 is "big", how's she gonna stand herself?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Be nice. Ya get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. She's going to be the keeper of your niece or nephew soon. My advice is to let it go.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• devil@Rosetoes....ya it would be the peaceful way to go........but....... One last dig wouldn't hurt! So what would be even better is she liked a style of clothing that u had on and wondered were u got it, and u could say "Oh I got this dress at Macy's!! But oh dear, I don't think they have this style in your size!!"

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• rosetoes... I of course have alwasy been nice and will continue to be nice.... that is just me and that is why I wrote this here ( since I cant really laugh about this is "real life" )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• well actually -- I shoul dhave added more of my "payback" .... I had some maternity shirts that I offered to her ...she came over and tried them on and they didnt fit her ....... i wore those when I was 7-8 months !!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:11 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• a size 8 is big? wow...I just call that a sexy voluminous woman. I would kill for a curvy body.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i dont blame u i would hope that would happen to her too! she sounds like a b****
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2011