I still support him. Do you?

I still support Obama. No politician is perfect it is not possible for them to please everyone. I also understand that some promises he made when he was a candidate couldn't be followed through once he went into office, no politician can follow through with every promise they make. (if you can think of one please feel free to name names!) I still support his idea for where the country should be. I think he is a good man with good intentions in a hard job that gets made harder by other politicians with there own agenda. 

I support our President. Do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I Support him and wish him all the best. a lot of people thought he came into office with a magic wand.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes, even if I disagree with many of his decisions. I see the world in vivid shades of many colors, and totally do not get the "all or nothing mentality". Typically functioning people, even those who happen to be politicians, are generally a mixture of both positives and negatives. This POTUS is not an evil villain and all of his decisions are not wrong, bad, manipulative, communist..... IMO, he operates very similarly to GWB...can't be anti-one without being anti-BOTH.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• a lot of people thought he came into office with a magic wand

YEP!
    Sisteract

• I see the world in vivid shades of many colors, and totally do not get the "all or nothing mentality".

SAME HERE!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No, I never did, but I'm not a mutineer, either. At least you're not ready to marry him, like some of his fans.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I support the idea of a prosperous United States of America. However, I don't see obama's policies, agenda, and campaigns spiels as the right path for the betterment of this nation.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:16 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'm with grlygrlz2.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• LMFAO Hell no He is the worst president by far.....................I am stating an opinion so please dont bash me !
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I think that Obama is doing the best he can with the hand he was dealt.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

I didn't. No I do not support him. His policies are an obvious danger to this country.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2011