Sleep pattern

My daughter is 6 months old. She was on a great schedule - she would wake up between 8-9 am - and go to bed every two hours after she was awake, oing to bed for the night between 9 - 9:30. She was sick a couple of weeks ago and now her schedule is basically t he same.. except when she goes to bed at 9 - and I think shes going to bed for the night - its actually a nap. Then she doesnt really go to bed until around 11pm. How can I get her to stop taking a nap then,and actually go to sleep? Or should I just wait it out and let her body figure it out on its own?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• she is six months so she will keep changing her schedule on you.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 7:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• My first advice is to stop letting her go to sleep every two hours. She will continue to do that and think its time to get up and play.I gave both my dd two naps a day at that age, my youngest dd is one and she still gets two naps a day and its working fine for us, she sleeps through the night on most nights.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 4:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2008