Truelove77 :)

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• I couldn't believe that chick, but at the same time, we're so used to so many people taking advantage of the system that we judge anyone. The whole FS system was developed for people who would need it for a short time to get back on their feet, but we all assume it's just people who are on it long term now. I used to volunteer for a program for people who were quite literally between homes. They couldn't be part of the program for more than 60 days, and they had to move locations every week. We were told in orientation that we couldn't judge them if they had nice things, because 2 months ago, their situation was different, they had a home, and they made more money. It was just for people who were trying to get back on their feet. It was great, and it taught me not to judge people. There's always more under the surface. That chick finally deleted the question.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2011